Holistic board-level and leadership consulting
As has been mentioned, we are currently experiencing fundamental change in almost every aspect of our lives, and this will have far-reaching repercussions on both a personal and a corporate level (cf. section entitled "The 'meta' level of our consultancy services"). In such circumstances, the only route to success is a response involving future-oriented, holistic board-level and leadership consulting that incorporates the systemic and interdisciplinary aspects of management and promotes comprehensive changes in corporate culture and management processes.
The tools we use to underpin our efficient methodology include a range of interdisciplinary approaches taken from modern quantum physics, molecular biology, neurological research, management theory, psychology, and more.
- Evaluating board members
- Optimising profile blend of future boards
- Analysing current composition of boards
- Improving board dynamics/atmosphere
- Companies wishing to compose harmonious boards to maintain the firm's philosophy and sustainability, all the way from vision through strategy to implementation.
- Companies that need to adapt quickly to new circumstances and/or strategic change.
- Companies facing complex technological challenges in their market environment.
- Management seeking to develop holistically on a personal or corporate level.
Max Schnopp has more than 25 years' experience in business consulting, particularly with companies facing processes of radical – even critical – change in management philosophy and/or corporate culture. These include firms confronting dramatic developments in their technological or political landscape.
Max Schnopp's experience is firmly anchored in his education and training:
- Undergraduate degree in economics from the University of St. Gallen (HSG), doctorate in the field of management theory
- Studies in clinical psychology at the University of Zurich
- Studies in analytical psychology at the C.G. Jung Institute
- Individual psychological counselling at the Alfred Adler Institute
- A range of interdisciplinary training courses in TCM, Reiki, Matrix etc.