Drawing on many years of experience, executive search is our core competence. We are the partner of choice for demanding recruitment projects and when sourcing (executive) board-level personnel or downstream managerial staff.
As a renowned Swiss executive search company with a global network, we are able to provide support for domestic and internationally active SMEs and large corporate clients in sourcing and recruiting managerial and professional staff. We are thus perfectly positioned to combine a local approach with a global perspective, enabling us to carry out worldwide searches for our clients.
Click here for more information about our global partnership network
USPs executive Search
Our many years of experience in recruitment have made mandate-based executive search our core competence.
Network of contacts
We have an excellent network of contacts at every level – just one more of the ways we can offer our clients exceptional service.
Thanks to our trim corporate structure we are efficient, agile and able to react swiftly to change.
Our interdisciplinarity and expertise allow us to provide the highest levels of holistic advice.
We have structured our processes in such a way that we can usually secure a contract signing for our clients within two months.
Our search methodology for your mandate
We have structured our processes in such a way that we can usually secure a contract signing for our clients within two months. We aim to be your trusted partner for professionally structured and planned executive searches.
Our search process includes the following phases:
- Role briefing and background analysis
- Search methodology and market targeting (researching and identifying suitable candidates, approaching potential candidates directly, social media and internet platform search, job adverts and job platforms, activating our own network and in-house database search)
- Candidate selection (structured interviews with candidates, personality assessment with analytical tools and personality tests (mini-script, HBDI & graphological assessment))
- Candidate presentations (candidate presentation to client and advice during decision-making phase)
- Follow-up service (integration support, follow-up consultations, coaching as required, success monitoring)